Located nearby Coastal City shopping mall in Houhai, the Vista-SK International Medical Center is a joint venture of Beijing’s Vista Medical Center and South Korea’s SK Healthcare. Having inherited more than 19 years of experience from Beijing Vista Medical Center, Vista-SK brings advanced international medical management systems as well as a family-centered health care model to Shenzhen. With internationally trained medical staff providing superior medical care, experienced support staff delivering the highest standard of customer service, technologically advanced equipment, multi-lingual services, and comfortable surroundings, Vista-SK is able to provide the best in medical care, 365 days a year.
Vista-SK has established direct billing with more than 50 high-end international health insurers, as well as green channels with top hospitals, both in China and overseas. Our facilities include an International Medical Center, Health Check-up Center, and a Specialist & Day Surgery Center, providing comprehensive health care services to our clients.
Our Medical Departments:
- Family Medicine
- Pediatrics (including Child Immunizations)
- Dental Clinic
- Mental Health (including Psychiatry and Psychology)
- Rehabilitation (including Sports Medicine, Chiropractic, with Physio returning soon)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (including Acupuncture, Moxibustion, and Acupressure)
- Gastroenterology (including Gastroscopy and Colonoscopies)
- Specialists (including ENT, Orthopedics, and Endocrinology)
- Day Surgery Center
Other Vista-SK Services & Products
Other Vista-SK services and products include health check-up packages, travel medical advice, green channels for outpatient surgery, vaccinations, home and hotel call-out service, first aid kits, personal healthcare products, and commercial medical insurance.
First Aid Training: Vista is an authorized American Heart Association (AHA) training center and can issue internationally recognized First Aid Training certification. We are also able to arrange tailored first aid training courses according to the client’s needs.
- Clinic Opening Hours: 9am to 6pm, 7 days a week
- Language Services: English, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, and Cantonese (some services are also available in Fookien and Portuguese)