Every year, students and their parents are eagerly awaiting the results of their university applications. Will their hard work pay off and their dreams come true?
At QSI Shenzhen, we support student excellence through rigorous academics combined with extensive opportunities to build a valuable skillset through clubs and after-school activities. Students are able to shape their profiles based on strengths and interests. The choice between AP and IB classes enables students to prepare for their desired college destination and to benefit their personal learning style. After-school clubs allow them to show initiative, develop their interests, and gain insights into the real-world application of their knowledge.
In order to further grow our school community and push forward into a successful future, we are proud to announce our new merit-based scholarship program for high-performing students!
Apply today, spots are limited!
Enjoy the QSI benefits and join a group of gifted students:
– World-class international education
– Close-knit, diverse school community
– Choice between AP and IB diploma
– 2023 QSI graduates admitted into Princeton University, University of Cambridge, UCL, UC Berkeley, Seoul National University, Yonsei University, Korea University, Rice University, Nanyang Technological University, University of Sydney, and multiple other QS TOP 50 schools (100% overall university acceptance rate)
Who can apply:
– NEW Students entering Secondary I, II, or III (14-16yo) (Current students are not eligible at the moment)
– High scores in the entrance examination and a good fit for the school culture
How to apply:
Step 1: Apply through the QR Code
Step 2: Schedule your entrance exam with the admissions office
Step 3: DI Interview and Character Snapshot
Step 4: Admissions Decision and Scholarship Grant based on test results
– 75 Scholarships available, 25 per eligible grade level
– Students are eligible if they are not currently enrolled in QSI Shenzhen and are looking to enter grade levels Secondary I, II, or III
– The scholarship grant (in total up to 36%) depends on the applicant’s MAP test results:
8% reduction per category scored in the 90th-94th percentile
12% per category in the 95th percentile and above
– Applicant must pass the interview and Character Snapshot
– Scholarships will be renewed annually under the condition of steady performance and good integration