China National Day Holiday is coming! From Oct 1 to Oct 7, it is the longest, as well as the last statutory holiday in 2022.
As preparing for your trip, make sure you are certain about every policy. What do I need when leaving Shenzhen? Do I need to quarantine on arrival? How about returning to Shenzhen? … Now, if you are not sure about all those questions, put this article to the top of your to-do list for a successful trip!
1. To Leave Shenzhen?
- Make sure you are in a low risk area, so that you can leave Shenzhen.
- A negative nucleic acid test result, received within 48 hours prior to departure time is required.
- Meanwhile, avoid going to cities and provinces with medium to high risk areas, so that you don’t have to quarantine there and can return to Shenzhen.
2. To Enter Other Cities?
It basically depends on the policies and epidemic situation of the targeted city.
- Search “深圳本地宝” official WeChat account, follow and send “进出深”.
- Click the first link to inquire the reciprocal information.
- Click “optional district county” and then swipe to choose your destination, accurate to district/county. Automatic translation can be a reference, though sometimes it may make mistakes and translate “深” (Abbr. for Shenzhen ) into “deep.”
- Normally, for those who travel from a low risk area (aka those who can travel), it’s required to do up to 2 nucleic acid tests within 3 three days (i.e. Shanghai), or 1 nucleic acid test on arrival (i.e. Hefei, Anhui).
- Plus, some cities may require a local green code (i.e. Suishen Code for Shanghai).
Meanwhile, if you meet any questions in traveling policies, ask AnyHelper! Everyday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. include National Holiday!
3. How to Return to Shenzhen
Before getting on the return trip:
- A negative nucleic acid test report within 48 hours.
- Self-declaration via “深i您” WeChat mini-program. Search “深i您” on WeChat.
After arrival, according to Shenzhen CDC, all cross-provincial and cross-city travelers are required to:
- Have 2 nucleic acid tests in 3 days after arriving in Shenzhen, and
- Complete the first nucleic acid test within 24 hours of arrival.
- Not to take public transportation or take part in any gathering activities in the first three days of arrival as far as possible.
After arriving in Shenzhen, if you find that you have visited a medium to high risk area or a city with reports of local case(s) within the last 7 days, or if you have close contact with a positive case, please report to your neighborhood community or call the 12345 hotline.
4. Still, Shenzhen Says
As the National Day holiday is approaching, Hancheng Lin, senior official with Shenzhen’s health commission, has urged citizens to spend the holiday in Shenzhen and avoid traveling to places containing medium and high-risk areas for COVID.
Chinese cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing and Xi’an have also advised residents to stay put as the upcoming National Day holidays approach, as a way to reduce the risk of spreading the epidemic amid flare-ups across the country.
Also, as always, to exchange for a “long” holiday, you’d lose a weekend. This time, after 7 day off from Oct 1 to Oct 7, you need to work on Oct 8 and Oct 9 as a make-up. So enjoy your holiday, and be mentally prepared for a long work week back in office.
Source: 深圳本地宝, Global Times, Shenzhen Daily
ARTICLE FROM: AnyShenzhen