For views of the Pearl River Delta by day or the city lights by night, nothing surpasses the Macau Tower. Having ascended to the Tower’s upper limits in high-speed glass-fronted lifts, an unforgettable vista awaits you, while a delicious buffet caters for all tastes at the 360°Cafe.
• The Tower is 338m high at its highest point.
• The main observation level is 223m above ground.
• From the highest viewing deck it is possible to see 55km away.
• The Tower can withstand winds of up to 400km/h.
• The steel mast on top of the Tower is 90m tall.
• The Tower was designed principally by Gordon Moller of CCMBECA, New Zealand.
• Macau Tower is a member of the World Federation of Great Towers.
Address & Contact
- Address and contact information:
- Chinese and Pinyin Name: 澳门旅游塔
- Place Address (English/Pinyin): Largo da Torre de Macau, Macau, SAR
- Website: Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre’s Website
- Place Phone: 853 2893 3339