Shenzhen Visa Agency Directory

David Ho   |   September 17, 2020

Foreign citizens must obtain a visa before entering China, with the exception of visa-free entry based on relevant agreements or regulations. Foreign citizens that fall into categories of Article 22 of the Exit and Entry Law of the People’s Republic of China are qualified to apply for port visas from visa-issuing authorities entrusted by the Ministry of Public Security at a port of entry approved to issue port visas by the State Council.

China ordinary visas are further divided into 12 sub-types or 16 categories. Most common ones are L, M, X1, X2, Z, F, J1 and J2, others are Q1, Q2, S1 and S2 visas. Visa Validity, Entries and duration of each stay will be different for each type, different nationalities and different persons.

L is for foreigners who intend to go to China as a tourist; M is for foreigners who intend to go to China for commercial and trade activities; X1 and X2 are for foreigners who intend to study in China Z is for foreigners who intend to work in China; F is for foreigners who intend to go to China for exchanges, visits, study tours and other non-business activities; J1 and J2 are for resident foreign journalists of foreign news organizations stationed in China.

Q1 and Q2 are foreigners who are family members* of Chinese citizens or of foreigners with Chinese permanent residence and intend to go to China for family reunion, or to those who intend to go to China for the purpose of foster care.

L and M visas also can be applied in Hongkong, but depending on different nationalities and different persons.

A holder of category D, J1, Q1, S1, X1 or Z visa must apply for a residence permit at the local public security authorities within 30 days of entry into China unless the duration of Each Stay on the visa is marked as 30 days.

Documents and requirements are totally different for different visa types, nationalities, persons. We recommend professional visa services companies to make your China visa application more convenient and comfortable.

There are a few places in which you can apply for visas in Hong Kong and receive tourist or business visas that usually take 1 to 3 days to do. Although usually you cannot get long term business or tourist visas you can get 6 months sometimes, this all depends on the immigration rules at the time of applying. Foreigner Services Consulting Co.,Ltd and Endless Enterprise Consulting Services are also good agencies to try.

Foreigner Services Consulting Co.,Ltd

Foreigner services
Foreigner services

Our company specialise for some other service such as Chinese visa, register company or Representative office in China or Hong Kong, translation as well, and consultanting service. We can provide very professional consultant many reasonable visa to foreigner to apply in Local Shenzhen, Hong Kong or Malaysia. We can provide the best solution of the visa problem when stay in China. Otherwise, we also will assist Foreigner company or local company who need hire foreigner as employee to do the working visa and residence permit in Shenzhen. We have fully experience and understand whole procedure for doing the working visa and residence permit.

Endless Enterprise Consulting Services

What We do:

  • Visa (all types & all countries)
  • Work & Resident Permit
  • School & Training Center Certification
  • Business License (HK & China)
  • Website Design Assistance 
  • Brewery Factory Licensee 
  • General Factory License (QR, ICP, etc.)
  • Driver License Service 
  • Accounting & Tax Services 
  • Trademark & Patent Formation
  • Business Investment
  • Import and Export Certification
  • Oral & Written Translations
  • Restaurant Building Contractors
  • Life Assistant for Foreigners
  • Business Fire Licenses

Shenzhen Zix Consulting Co., Ltd

Shenzhen Zix Consulting Co., Ltd
Shenzhen Zix Consulting Co., Ltd

Established in 2013, we are a professional consulting company,  our aims and objectives are obtaining customers’ trust and satisfaction through continuous efforts like our Chinese company name. Our parent company established in 2004 and are experienced in Human Resources consulting , Human Resources outsourcing and Human Resources agency services.

We provide one-stop services for foreign companies and foreign individuals. Our services cover foreign company registration, China visa service, other countries’ visa service, Chinese consulate diploma and non-criminal records authentication service, Chinese driver license transference service, foreigner payroll and tax services, HR consulting and agency service, company accounting and tax services, etc.

Atoz Business Consultants Limited

Atoz Business Consultants Limited

Atoz Business Consultants Limited is an enterprise that has been devoted to providing business services to those in need for several years. “Professional, pragmatic, efficient, innovative” is our enterprise spirit. With sound internal mechanisms, good working environment and perfect incentive mechanism, we have attracted talents of high quality, high-level and high efficiency. We would like to exchange for your trust and support with our service and sincerity. We would like to sincerely cooperate with colleagues from all walks of life both at home and abroad to achieve win-win, and to create a better future!

Red South Consulting Company Limited

Red South Consulting Company Limited logo

Our mission is to help our clients who want to invest in China and Hong Kong, wherever our clients are doing business.

A global network and extensive operational resources enable us to serve over 500 clients since 2018. These range from small and medium-sized enterprises to large multinational corporations, across a wide range of sectors.

If your visa agency is not listed here you can tap the button to add your visa agency.